This Is Me:-

Phlegmatic wannabe...!! Don't mess up too badly with your role in the world, or you'll always turn up as a villain....

Friday, April 1, 2011

Winters and the Reality!!


It was all water,
the warmth of the love for the beauteous world
would keep it this way...
The flowers and fruits of emotions and desires
would seem attractive, and life would feel like Spring time,
At times, even the smallest pebble would make huge ripples on the surface,
and the waves will grow in size, but only to settle after a brief chaotic display,
and the Spring would continue to be cherished again.

But then how long could I live in ignorance,
how long could I not realize that the Spring is all but a way to chain me down
by the shackles of pleasure and fun,
how long could I keep myself from breaking these shackles,
Here came the reality with Winters,
when the love for the world had all faded away,
same water froze to ice and became as hard as a rock,
It is all but autumn now, the pebbles no more make waves but get crushed instead.
Flowers and fruits of emotions and desires are no where to be seen,
here I am, no more chained down by the spring
and I am free to carry on into the reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment