This Is Me:-

Phlegmatic wannabe...!! Don't mess up too badly with your role in the world, or you'll always turn up as a villain....

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Being the King!

Now I stand at a point,
where the world is beaming,
and I am clueless,
repeating my words,
recalling my thoughts,
how meaningless they are,
bullying my stands
that I took in the past,
I am seen as a fool,
that I thought I am not,
been true all my life,
just to know its foolish!!

Now I stand at a point,
Where the journey seems
to end,
Where I want to be alone,
a fool, no more,
I want to disappear,
I still will be true,
as that is what I am.
I let my life rule,
and it went where it liked,
but today I take charge!!
and give these words....


When I stand as firm as now,
I never go down,
I am the King, I always was,
I'll win back my crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment