This Is Me:-

Phlegmatic wannabe...!! Don't mess up too badly with your role in the world, or you'll always turn up as a villain....

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Arise!!

I am an artist, who has somehow forgotten his creations,
but today I feel the brush of life is again putting the colors onto my palette of thoughts,
its drawing again,
asking me to grab the brush in my control again, and paint like the master,
that i alwez did!
why live with these shades of gray, the acquired shades,
why not sprinkle the true colors, purify and mystify the world around,
why not enchant them with my enigmatic, graceful masterpeices again,
why not put the smile to the faces again,
why not paint the world as I wished!!
I can see the large dark canvas of this world in front,
and here I put the first stroke of my brush in White,
here in red, here in pink, then green, yellow and blue,
and looks like my palette is doing the trick,
the black canvas is gone,
its all so colorful, beautiful and divine,
but patience!! I am coming!! soon to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment